Fax: 1-306-352-2526

Fax: 1-306-352-2526

Phone: 1-306-352-2525

Email: ac.syenrottadrocca%40ofni

Business Immigration


Engaging in Business Activities in Canada

Navigating the complexities of business immigration to Canada requires a clear understanding of the various authorization processes in place. At Accord Attorneys & Solicitors, we specialize in facilitating seamless entry for individuals engaging in business activities in Canada.
Canada warmly welcomes over 35 million temporary residents annually, including tourists, temporary foreign workers, international students, and business visitors. For most non-immigrants, authorization in the form of a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a prerequisite for entering Canada.
Categories requiring authorization:● Tourists● Temporary foreign workers with work permits● International students with study permits● Business Visitors

Individuals entering Canada must hold either a TRV or an eTA, not both simultaneously. Citizens of visa-exempt countries travelling to Canada by air are required to obtain an eTA before departure. Notably, U.S. citizens do not need a TRV or an eTA, while Green Card holders in the U.S., regardless of nationality, must secure an eTA for entry into Canada.

If you are not a citizen of a visa-exempt country, obtaining a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is mandatory for your entry into Canada. Let Accord Attorneys & Solicitors guide you through the intricacies of business immigration, ensuring a smooth and compliant process for your business activities in Canada.


Your Path to Legal Success Begins Now – Start with Accord Attorneys!

For a detailed discussion about your case, reach out to our lawyers for assistance. We're here to attentively listen, understand your situation, and offer comprehensive legal guidance. Don't hesitate to give us a call; our dedicated team of lawyers is ready to assist you with any legal matters you may have.

Call us: 1-306-352-2525 or 080-3326-9078